Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Such an extraordinary life

A lot of things you did not experience it is never to know its importance, I met a group of extraordinary good friend in this extraordinary place. They are ordinary enough, but for me it is so important. Really lucky to have them in this deadly dull local. We chatting every day, do some childish things even though we know we already is  college student. We despise each other but more appreciative of each other. So I really hope that next semester, we were also able to the same group. So that we can together every day.....Yippeeeeeee  ^_^
*MeiErn*MeeSen*JayTeh*Thomas*KhanLou* Less our Big Sister>>>> RainNeng
Basic English Radio Play, with our lovely lecturer Mr.Shuba :)
The grey gang...very yeng  haha

Hey, here the group we are :)  Still remember we tension on that day. But we very enjoy that process and we also very satisfied with our performance, although we are not the best group.
This is our math's lecturer Ms.Ng..You is a good math teacher and I hope of your studies career smoothly, we will always remember you who seem like a lecturer of friend.
Critical Thinking Presentation and with our cute lecturer Mr.Shanraj :)

 Hey, look here and say cheese :p

Waiting for class at the same time not forgetting to take pictures

And meet my besties after my presentation...Miss them very much <3 font="font">


with the cute couple they always in quarrel

I love and I enjoy the life in Utar, thanks god to bringing me this all thing :)   *AMEN*

No comments:

Post a Comment